Friday 12 April 2013

pattern friday - autumn

autumnautumnautumn

Friday again already, time for another pattern. Another oldie, this autumn pattern, but tweaked, recoloured and repeated. You may recognise these leaves from a block print pattern I made a couple of years ago. I'm a big fan of leaves and their wonderful shapes and designs which come in infinite variety!

I got my precious boys back from camp this afternoon. Its been quiet around here for the last few days, which has seen me very busy screenprinting and playing with screens and colours but also missing them dreadfully and wondering about what they're doing every minute!

I'll be back tomorrow with an exciting feature, you might know about it already if you follow me on instagram. See you then.

3 comments :

  1. I think the first colour way is my favourite, though it is hard to choose! Leaves make for fascinating possibilities.

    I hope you are enjoying family time with your boys. I'll be back again tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the grey/pink, it's not a colourway that would be thought of automatically for autumn leaves but is warm and works well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving your pattern Friday! I love leaves too :)

    So glad you have your precious boys back and got some screen printing time in as well! YAY!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and commenting :-)