Thursday 11 April 2013

My Creative Space - swap

fieldfieldswapswap

A couple of weeks ago I went to a screenprinting sun exposure workshop which I blogged about here.

It was perfect timing for the Handprinted Swap which I joined in with for the third time this month. What could be more handprinted than a home exposed silkscreen with my own design, printed by me!

This new design Field will be in the shop soon. I've reshot the screen and I'm printing, but I'm away next week so listing it will have to wait. If you want to reserve a piece, in this blue on linen/cotton base though just email me :-)

I have some more designs coming through too, which I'm really excited about.

As usual I was spoilt with lovely handprinted fabrics in return. I love the way that all of our fabrics complement each other. Each have a round symbol somewhere in the design. Spots for Jane and Suz's fabrics top, circular designs and spotty blossom on Kirsty and Micala.

Make sure you go and see what the other creatives are doing over here.

4 comments :

  1. Beautiful crisp design Susie! Kx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design Susie, I'm sure it will be really popular x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for my beautiful fabric! I love it x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely fabrics! I was just thinking of joining a fabric printing swap. This might just be the inspiration I need :).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and commenting :-)