Wednesday 27 June 2012

red

red
red
red

I'm beavering away here writing up my foam printing tutorial, packaging up handprinted fabric swap parcels and shop orders. I did get a chance to join in with the red theme on instagram, which was fun. I love all the inspiring themes and memes around the place which get you thinking and making.

Are you on instagram? I post there as flowerpress so come and say hi!

I hope to have the printing tutorial up tomorrow too so I'd love it if you pop back in to check it out!

3 comments :

  1. Lovely collage. Red used to be my favorite color but now that I'm older I prefer purple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a vibrant feast for the eyes! I love it Susie :) Kx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your reds. i especially love the red shoes print xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and commenting :-)