Monday 19 January 2009

2008!

2008!, originally uploaded by flowerpress.

I'm seeing 2008 mosaics on all my favourite blogs and I think its such a wonderful idea I couldn't resist. What a great way to summarise the year and celebrate all the projects and progress.
It was nice to look back and see what I fitted into the year.

Click the title in the caption to see more information.

And it has inspired me so much for this year. What projects can i fit in to the next 12 months.
If you look closely you will see a new tea towel design which I'll be putting in the shop soon!!
Exciting things happening next week too, a celebration of the tea towel including a photo of me (blush) and some of my favourite designers. I'll tell you more soon...

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by and commenting :-)