Wednesday 13 August 2008

busy fun!


What a lovely ten days I've had. First my sister, who lives in Vietnam, passed through Sydney on a flying visit. We had such a nice time together shopping and eating out. Actually in the last week and a half I've had lunch out five times and dinner thrice!
Highlight has to be our dinner at Red Lantern, a fantastic Vietnamese place in Surry Hills. The food was sublime.
After she left my sister-in-law and nephew have been staying. Yesterday my sil and I did Ikea which is always fun. I don't think I've been for a couple of years.
The fabric designs are inspirational. Sadly I though the cloth wasn't as good quality as before, not the yardage which was nice and thick, but some of the manchester. A pity because there is some beautiful bedding.
With all this excitement I keep forgetting to pick up the last of my printed tea towels but this afternoon I remembered. Don't you just love this colour. I think it might be my favourite of the lot :-)

1 comment :

Thank you for dropping by and commenting :-)