Wednesday 14 May 2008

creature comforts


Wow, what a lovely surprise! Reading through my favourite blogs this morning and there are my Love gocco cards on the lovely Creature Comforts blog!! Poor old brain goes - click click click, I know those cards - wow - they're mine, hooray!!
Thanks to Ez for featuring these cards in her gold and white feature, I love this blog, it is on my must read list, really inspiring, lots of clever ideas and exquisite images collected and curated so beautifully. I love all her choices here but particularly the teapot and cup set with the shadow tree pattern below.
My sister in law recently chose these cards to give a young couple getting married this weekend, she thinks its the perfect message and the perfect colours for a romantic wedding.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by and commenting :-)